Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Well a depressed household

The dog and bird are mad that my Husband came and left already today. What else could I do except give him a Hot cup of Coffee and chocolate for the rest of the week. I am not so depressed about it as the dog and the bird are but, that is me. Alot of the work has been done and my Hippy asked what did I do since he left on Sunday. Now if that is not a death wish then what is around my place. Also what I did looks clam compaired to what a good friend did and I had no part in it at all now. I was worried about a parent and so on, on me and what if it were my own family. I will be the first one to admit I have heart and nothing else with it. After I got here to NY State my heart got bigger and other things shrunk. Well All have to understand my Mother is older and what if it was my parent who fell out of bed and broke bones. If you see something wrong do not hessitate to pick up the phone then if the place they are at does not do what you want or hear the answers you want call the County Health board then the State health board. Take a stand for the elderly when You Can I know I will be there soon enough and so will other folks of my age. I am 35 and noticeing things just now. I hope my step Children otherwise known as my own Children pop off with what is right and wrong to make thier lives better the next time they are in the Hospital eather way. I really LOVE all the kids that I have had in my care and other wise in life. I hope I have instilled in the children that I cared for have a HEART and fallow it it will ease ya later on in life. As 3 have found out in life on thier own and said what is on thier mind. My one Daughter I don't know about since I have not heard from her and I know I am a Grandmamma eather way at age 35. I wish My Ayla would get a hold of me eather way since I have not moved at all in 16 years of my life. I can thank her Daddy for that one. Her supposad Mother may have not gave MY GIRL stubillity, but her father is stable and has been in the past almost 18 years with me. Just becuase, some folks can't stand up to Out Laws doesen't mean I can't at all. Trust me the Out Laws that are in my family they know I am blunt and true to the point and that is it. I have no reason to lie or beat around the bush at all. That is why I say my friends and who I consider family are close to me and My Own Daughter with the new marrige is NO DIFFERANT at all. I gave her a look and she moved and the poor child hardly knew me at all. At the time she was way to young to be in my own kitchen and so on Alya would know this while I was cooking. Now if she asked Ma would ya teach me your secreats on things she would get it. Ok folks have fun and play hard.