Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Well folks want to call me trash cool

All I have to say for the folks who call me trash is look across the street at 34 here in Sabre park then you get the real trash out of the world. Now I have writen letters to the managemen and called them to say what is going on and I have been ignored right along with the town clowns like they do much anyway pluss with all the neighbors that have complained also about the trailer and the useless kids and parents. Now I do hope that I get the one house that I looked at on Saturday so I can get the Hell out of this Hellhold of what the Caviliear Associates call a trailer park. The Section 233 has done squat also along with NY Government for to help anyone that fallows the rules here in the So Called Trailer Park also. Now after the past 16 almost 17 years of being here in NY nobody has don SHIT about SHIT around here to help out the folks that are left that sill try to plant flowers and other things in thier yards to make the place more friendly to other folks. Now I just turned on my computer about 12:45 pm and otherwise everything else is totally off at the power bars here in the can. I haven't even ran the washer today at all and I need to also for a few things to get caught up on. Since it is a nice day outside I could hang another comfy out on the line and wont do it becuase I need the break and so does the washer around here. This is what happends when you have fallen behind and folks who don't care how much the bills go up with them being here altogeather. I will never see a Damn dime out of the person who ran up the bills for me nor out of the park when the Lazy Bastard is working for them again. That is what I get for paying into the system and The Lazy Bastard can work off the books for Cavilier Associates and collect full blown welfare on top of it all. And NY State wanders why they are so broke as to the tune of 9 billion dollars in a deffacet. Gee if they thought of throwing half the folks that collect welfare in this God forsaken state that can work and make good money gee its time to revamp the system and a few other things while they are at it all. Now I will admit that I got smart this time and had extra money pulled back and could still eat off of what my Husband brought in off of 1200 dollars a month and not ask for any type of asistance from the government at all I see the problem here. It also helps to know what you are doing to keep the place stocked in food and other items also while you are at it. See being a truckers wife it does help somewhat to know what you use for the most part around the place in food and other items. When I can sit here and say that I eat alot of rice and pasta I mean it also right along with alot of chicken also. Now for this past Saturday I have got another 2 whole chickens for 79 cents a pound to feed the household. Gee there is a pop themomitor to tell ya when the dang thing is done and for about 4 dollars later for 4 -10 folks for dinner I wander why I got the birds in the first place. And about another 4 dollars for the trimmings and side dishes for the dinner nobody goes hungery out of my place at all. Now for trailer 34 here in Sabre park all they feed the children are Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches and that is it. The only hot meal they get is at school and that is if they make it to school at all. Otherwise the children are begging the neighbors for a hot meal eather way and the CPS workers have dropped the balla round here. Trailer 34 is another one that needs to be thrown off of welfare also since thier father makes enough for 4 people to eat and pay the bills in the household also. Ok folks have fun and play hard.