Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thinking of how cheap I can get

With the prices going up and I am wandering in how cheap I can really get around the can. I lead a very simple life and get to be as cheap as I want without problems out of anyone. It took me 5 years to really notice this now. It may be mean to say I do not have a rotten girl here in my place and with good reasons on my part and the Child did help in some ways by not wanting to come here to live. SO with alot of things I did replace the child with appliances that I could afford by cutting costs around here without her even steping foot into my place after she did call me Trailer Trash a few years back. I have went cheap/frugal for a reason and never bothered to move becuase things were going fairly well at the time also. Now I realize that there is a need to get into a better neighborhood once in for all for my own sake so I do not beat anyone to the point of murder charges. I have stuck to myself for that reason. Now at this point in time I have the push to make better and won something that I pay real taxes on at least instead of lot rent and owning a can that I will never own the land on. I have figured out ways of being really really dirt cheap and frugal at the same time without help. Some things will not change only get better in my book by useing coupons for all of the stores around me. Pluss streaching everything out to the limits also in what I do have around the can. Most do the double duty anyway and now there will be triple duty going down weather folks like it or not out of me. The barrowing of money has sease to stop as of this moment also around here. I know folks are struggleing around here and so are the rest of us that are fighting to cut everything down also. I have folks that do barrow money off of me and they do not really care if it is food out of all of my households mouths or not. When I say that I streach out the money around here it also means that I have streached out the grocery money also. I have 2 kitchens to run when some have one and have extra money coming in becuase of the food stamps that they get once a month. They are getting more than what I did about 9 years ago almost 10 now in food. 250 dollars compaired to 130 dollars that I brought in to feed a family of 2. I still haven't got any breaks since then niether also. So inbetween time I will start useing more coupons and going as cheap as possible for the food and other items for the 2 kitchens that I have to run. This is what just bugs me to no extent around here. Also what bugs me is that NY State government could give a flying rats behind on alot of us working poor. I have never heard of a sugar tax untill now. Like it matters for the folks on food stamps anyway around the state. You do not pay taxes on things with food stamps period. Now do not get me wrong here I do enjoy a soda or two during the week if that. Becuase coffee and tea get old during the day and sometimes you just need the bubbles to quinch your thirst. Ok folks more to come later and have fun and play hard.