Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It is so funny that I have the horns up

Well if the Park manager agrees with me on this one I can pull off a funny without it being funny to others around. Now an 18 year old baby who is wet behind her ears yet about the real world I can pull a funny on and then some. I am not gonna give details untill I post the pics. Well all I can say is not everyone who lives in a trailer park is trailer trash as some think. Pluss keeping my sick hummor alive is one thing but, I am in tears over this one altogeather If I can get the Management to agree on this I will be set on this sick Joke of what I want to pull. Well I have had a bad morning so far and it has got better with the thought that I just have had around here also to make me laugh. I will admit that I have a very dry since of hummor and always will and What I think is just down right funny others don't at all. So anyway I just hope I can pull everything off for about 2 days and go from there here in the spring. Ok folks have fun and play hard.