Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I got enough sleep last night

Well after yesterday thretening the park the dog across the street is gone. It was so quiet lastnight that I could not even believe it. I slept pretty good for a change. So today I will try to get motivated to really clean the can today. After all said and done I did not do much yesterday when I got back home, becuase the ride just drained me. Not only that when a dog is barking constantly at every little thing you end up tired and mad. Anyway today will be a fairly cheap day around here and I am hopeing to get alot done with a short amount of time around here. When my poor Husband starts the mad mummble I know I was streached thin last week altogeather around here. Yesterday I was done and just mad. It diden't help that I had a gas pocket still that hurt on top of everything. I feel alot better today and will be doing as much as I can around here to clean up the place. With myself slacking last week I will be paying for it this week of course. I got hollared about the lines outside yesterday also. I laughed and said that it was the least of my worries and if the kids and adults get caught in them not my problem. I do not mind someone shortcuting thru my yard as long as they are quiet about it all. When I say that I am short I only stand about 5'2 and had the lines lowered becuase of it. I will be useing the lines more and more here without a problem. When I go to hanging laundery normally it is a weeks worth of stuff being washed. Depending on what it is. With the towles I can wait for a bit longer becuase I have a ton of them in a bucket (storage bin). I get at least 4 loads of dark towles up and then get them thrown in the washer. Even a friend agreed with me she doesen't mind hanging out the laundery in the warm weather. It gets us both out into the fresh air long enough to clear our minds. And think of the next thing to clean or work on eather way. What I can't wait for is to get the windows back open and get fresh air in the can. Ok folks have fun and play hard.