Thursday, March 18, 2010

A slackers day

I haven't done much today at all. I need to start in on some more housework then I will not be so over loaded next week trying to get things done. Pluss I have to be at the airport tonight at midnight for a couple. Well I have been feeling bad since Sunday and part of it is gas and the other part is I was not sure if I was starting another lung infection this week. That is the last thing I need is to spread something around and Kill someone. I would never forgive myself if that happened to the folks I was trying to take care of also. So I hope that I am over reacting to something that I dont have. I also found my friends gas that she was suppose to have also. I have it (giggleing). That is part of the reason I have been feeling bad since Sunday. Anyway at least I am getting there now and I am about ready to get to work around here. Have fun and play hard.