Sunday, March 14, 2010

On the run again today

I will be on the run later on today. The poor van will be so sick of me by Thursday it will hurt. Now I hope it will be good driveing tonight eather way. By tomarrow it will be back to the grind of things once again. To go see a friend at the worst Hospital in the area, I am not impressed but at least I stuck up for the patients as best as I could. I am still trying to get things done around here in my place pluss to take care of my crew. I coulden't wake up my friend since she was resting peacefully for a change. There is a couple of things she always liked for one I am very blunt, the second is that I am so light footed walking in I diden't wake her untill I sat down in a noise maker chair. Well at least I was and still am there eather way for some folks. Been there for others also and got smacked down and ignored while I was at it all. Well I figure if you are not gonna make it to someplace let me know by a phone call. The person missed a good time 3 weeks ago still has kept me giggleing over somethings that happened. Then I get a call lastnight asking if I wanted to go to Bingo. Needless to say I diden't here my phone becuase I had droped by to see if a friend was doing ok and put my cell phone on vibrate so I wouldent bother anyone on the floor of the hospital then went to Walmart and totally forgot about the phone untill my Saddle Bag started vibrateing. I diden't call the person back at all. I figure 2 can play that game altogeather. It has came down to that. So here I sit I diden't go back out and diden't want to with the wind going like it was. With me I had so much to plot out for this week that my mind has been raceing altogeather in how to get everything done again. Also I kind of got hollard at lastnight for not cleaning as well as I should have. I try to keep things picked up without a problem around here anyway and last week was just one of them weeks that the can diden't get done altogeather. Now I can say that I am hopeing for this week it will be abit easier to deal with since I do not have to drive for 2hrs right off the bat for Monday. Alot of things will be done by tonight. To start out the week. That is what alot of folks do not see out of me around here. I do so much behind closed doors that they all think that I have a wand that I wave over everything to get stuff done. Once the cans are picked up and the dishes are done then it is pretty much smooth sailing around here untill Friday early morning. With me being the only one here for 5 days a week I can let the dishes go for 3 or more days around here. Since in the past week I really haven't ate much it means less dishes that I had to do. I know I lost about 10lbs by running all over also. That leads back to what my Dear Sister told me I need to take time out for me and screw the world around me. I kind of have took time out for me while I was standing at the washer thinking I'm the nutsy one out of the bunch. Pluss not only that I was thinking of how to cut more out of the bills around here also. Lastnight was a great start and so was last Monday. Now to keep up with alot more around here and this week I can hang out the comfators out on the lines outside. It is better than 2 hrs in the dryer and still not have them dry in the middle. Alot of the times I try to put the bigger blankets in the dryer for about 10 min to defur them from the dog and cat after they have been on the line. Ok folks have fun and play hard.