Monday, March 29, 2010

Well I am waiting

As I sit here and wait on my Hubby to get back here I have been doing house work and got a request for more cookies. With some of my kids I will do anything for eather way they all know this. Pluss I will make sauce for this weekend while I am at it all. I need to make the sauce anyway and let some of it sit for a while before I use it. What I will not do for my Kids here that I love dearly. Also the person on my mind I will carry into my place without a problem just because he is one of my favorites. Anyway now to see what I can do for at least 4 dozen cookies and go from there for Friday and the sauce. I will have this end of the Trailer park drooling and hawking around my place eather way before Easter. The answer is no to some children around here looking for a hot meal eather way and I don't care if they want a hot meal or not. Some children have parents to cook for them and if the parents don't have a clue as to how to cook that is not my problem at all. Well I will be cooking on the cheap and going from there also from now on. I don't care what others think about it. It is better than the Peanutbutter and Jelly sandwiches that some parents make for thier children all of the time and think it is normal and CPS here in NY State says it's ok for the parents to do so also. I have never seen a child get expelled from school and get rewarded with a Go Kart unlike the ones across the street from me. The boy is lucky if he seen maybe 4 weeks out of the school year to go to school. I have also heard that 3 quarters of the Niagara Whietfield school children are after this little boys toush also for what he has done. From what I have seen out of the Little Boy(15 years old) across the street from me I do not wander why that many children are after him to beat the heack out of him also. The boy has lost all of his friends and then some this year after the head lice that he has had and he refusese to take a shower or a bath during the week also. Now to give you an Idea on how the children are across the street from me are they wear the same thing for all week and are very dirty children. The girl has poped off with the woman across the stree hates me also when I diden't even know the child at all. I diden't like her and diden't know why untill she poped off at the mouth with that comment to me. With the father leting the children go and blareing the music the way he does gee I wander why I do not like all of them in the household at all. As one of the Park workers told me I was so loud that he diden't know if I was home or not most of the time. He lives across the street on top of the trash that out rules everyone and does not have to fallow the rules of the Park at all. With myself even with the Internet Radio going folks do not hear me at all during the summer bashes that I hold here at my place. The golden retriver comes over and says Hi to all of us also. That dog I do not mind coming over at all. Only becuase the dog and I talk while I am hanging laundery out from early spring to late fall around here. Also I know that the dog is a good baby also eather way I go. The one across the street is left out constantly and the park nor the SPCA here in the Niagara county of NY cares about it. But they would care if a .45 bullet goes into the dogs head. If some of us did that to our dogs then the whole household would be raided for the other animals also besides the dog. Now you know why I have to get out of here from the Cavalier and Accociates of Sabre Park. I can wright a book as of As Sabre Park Turns the later years. My Husband and another can wright a book of As Sabre Park turns the early years also. The innocent folks will have thier names changed while the rotten trouble makers of Trash will keep thier names around here. Yes I own a tin can persay around here and keep to myself. I have managed for almost 17 years like this and will keep it all up also. I have been looking into "Real Houses" also while I am at it to get out of here. If anyone wants to get into a LandContract with me I am willing to put a sum of money down and pay 450 a month and the taxes are on me as well. As long as if I ahve enough space to clear out the storage unit and keep it on the property I am fair game to almost anything. Ok folks have fun and play hard.