Thursday, March 11, 2010

Well I had to

I asked and the nurses at the on hospital I will remind my husband to send me to send my toush to the city one. What got to me today is that I ended up doing what the damn staff should have been doing for who I was visiting. Within 4hrs I grabbed up a bed pan pluss the pad on the bed and a few other things while I was there. At this point I am so tired that it is not even funny. I got some stuff done around here but, not much. The sofa and myself have been best of buddies for the past 2 days. It is wierd in how some things happen. Anyway I got home tonight and the pets are plain out mad at me. So at this point when things start calming down around here once again I can stay home more. Pluss not only that I will be looking harder at the place and make even more cuts. Ok folks have fun and play harder.