Friday, March 12, 2010

I am glad I made phone calls

It helps when I have so many sisters and brothers in the world. Even my husband yelled at me for what I did. Well I did what was Morally right and started talking and told what went on. I had to for the safty of other patients on the floor. Pluss I can't stand for someone suffering at all becuase of the B.S. of the night. I don't care in how someone is feeling if you don't want stuff to be known say it out in the parking lot not in the building. Sometimes a miagraine is a good thing. Folks don't always know with how I am except when you know me well. Last night my eyes were swollen and I knew as my eyes crossed I knew I had problems. Pluss the glair when I drove home I knew I was in toruble but, coulden't shake what the one nurse said and she was in the right also. I did notice that one. Pluss I knew it was illegal for me to touch the bed pan from a person anyway. And not seeing the chart for the person on what I had done I had no clue as if they were monitering or not for the out take. So I voiced my concerns to the head of the place where I noticed. That is all I could do and I told them the one nurse that was ragged for last night I dident want her into trouble at all, she just confirmed what I did notice. And that is what I told the person that of what I noticed. Ok folks have fun and play hard.