Sunday, December 20, 2009

Adopting more around here

Well today I was shopping for Santa here for the feather and fur balls around here.  There were ferrets up for adoption also.  The sales folks were funny on asking if I delt with ferrets before.  I said yes and these ones couldent get into the walls this time thanks to extra blocking in the bathroom.  Gas water heaters and on the outside wall that needed to have air.  So now they will call me if there are more that they need help with.  Ferrets are easy to take care of if you have had a 2 year old in the house then that is about what a ferret acts like.  They fall asleep in the most unlikely places at all times.  Anyway now to sit back and wait on a call.  Pluss I got to figure out what to make for dinner tonight.  I don't have a clue at all at this point.  Since it is to late to make bread for dinner tonight maybe pasta tonight.  I still have the jar sauce left here.  As I say shop around for the best deals out there and you can always spice up the jar sauce anytime of day.  Normally I make the sauce and I have ran out of it.  Also I want to cook light for this week anyway becuase by Friday I will be cooking a huge meal once again.  It isen't that bad once you start into it as always.  Just get alot of the prep work done the day before and things go pretty smooth the next day.  I say this becuase stuff is too hot to stick in the bird at 5 am.  Pluss with the pies they are better the second day of course.  I can say that you can make a huge dinner for cheap and I have done it around here.  The one year I spent 30 dollars for a holiday dinner and had meals for a good week between lunch and dinner.  It drove the Hippies sister nuts around here.  Well the spoiled brat dident help that none.  When I had turkey everything almost and was makeing more from the left overs.  I wasen't going out to pick something up for the girl niether at that point.  Eat what's here or starve till morning becuase that is what I had in the can at the time.  I am still like that today.  Ok folks have fun and play hard.