Friday, December 4, 2009

Well more bills paid

Got another bill paid tonight at least.  It seems all I do is pay bills around here and they all dont stop at all.  And the Taxes on the bills keep going higher also.  Then the government wanders why everyone is moveing out of NY State.  Well all I can really do is be as cheap as possible and collect coupons to go shopping with and go from there.  Yes I am still collecting cans for the kitchen wood burner at least.  Well it is something to look forward to at least around here.  It may take me awhile to get it but well worth it in the end.  So lets see in how many more nickels I can get thru the weeks here.  That is part of the fun every time I go out and how much can I collect for the day eather out on the street or parking lots.  Or at the tomoras at the stores.  Eather way it is free money also.  I have a jar for the nickels that I pick up and it will get full here shortly along with my dime jar.  Maybe when I get both full I will see how far I got for the wood burner.  And no thanks to the state that I am in now.  Now for the short week last week from the drivers I expected the worst.  The other drivers diden't of course.  Since there is the 2 of us in one household/can.  Yes it takes 2 incomes for a place here in NY State its not so bad I still support the can by myself for the most part.  I still get my alone time here.  Eather way the bills get paid here.  Unlike some places that I know of.  I do take the cheap way alot of the times.  It really helps out around here.  Like cuting the dryer sheets in half and cutting down on the laundery deturgant.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.