Sunday, December 6, 2009

Still looking today

I went back out looking at the auction houses up here once again.  One house it just isen't gonna happen at all.  I was about ready to get sick while waiting on the 2 Hippies.  It was really wierd.  The one house it is like the house of dread to me.  I can't say why but, it is really out there like a bad luck house or a bad luck trailer.  SO I refuse to even bid on the one place at all.  Granted I hate the can where I am now.  At the same time I like it becuase I can walk to every place.  Maybe it is some of the neighbors is all I can think of.  I can write a book on this place already and change the names of the folks who did the right thing in the neighborhood.  I will admit that I have a begal border collie mix for a dog.  The only time she really got loose is when I fell out in the yard and went to get a couple of neighbors to pick me back up.  Other wise she is a short haired dog.  One of the folks behind me complained about my dog.  I told her straight out my dog is short haired and the 2 you are seeing have long hair like a border collie should.  The poor woman coulden't appologize enough when I brought my dog over to her.  Becuase of my dogs mix she had a skirt on the back end of her that was brown and black.  I love my dog becuase I tell her if and when I am sitting for kids go round up the babies to the kitchen.  She will.  It is in her nature of course from the border collie to round up things.  Pets or Children eather way.  Pluss she will do it eather way nomatter what I say.  Just like with my baby brother the dog will hang out with him without a problem along with my Aunt's dog.  My Aunt has a Lab and Pit mix.  He got the Lab attatude but, don't you dare raise a hand to his Kids in the household.  Well my reaction was grab the dog becuase I am still use to attack dogs from when I was a sqirt of a kid with 3 200lb dogs with me I was maybe the age of 7-9 at most.  I do not blame a parent for trying to correct thier own child at all.  I coulden't blame the dog niether for doing his job also.  More parents need to step up to the plate nowdays with thier Children and say hey this just ain't right.  So go figure on todays laws for you can't do this to your child.  Prove me wrong on what I did without leaveing a bruise on the child.  I know down in PA you can not touch a child period at all.  And you have to let them go nomatter if it is right or wrong.  Here in NY you have some controle still but not much.  Put it this way you can open handedly slap a child and there's nothing that CPS here can do to you.  So go figure.  If I am still running from my aunt when she gets the look I learned a long time ago.  Anyway at least there is alot of cheapness going on here in my place at this point.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.