Thursday, December 24, 2009

More into the oven

Well one broken glass out of the day and and more into the oven once again just to drive myself nuts.  Well at least tomarrow will float by without any problems I hope around here.  With most of the prep work done now to try to clean up some of the hot spots that are left in the can here and I should be about done.  It's a walk in the park at this point in time now.  Most of the hard part is totally done except the Bird stuffing and a few of the sides that I will do tomarrow while the bird is cooking of course.  Pluss one load of laundery in the washer also while I was at it all today.  Now to get the cheese shredded for the taters and some cleaning done and I will be done for the day except for dinner tonight.  Not sure of what I really want for dinner since tomarrow is another turkey.  I will figure out something here very shortly anyway.  That is the noce thing about my place quick and easy for today after cooking and cleaning.