Monday, December 14, 2009

Today is worse than yesterday

Well I looked around this morning and seen the damage that I have to clean up once again.  I don't know how it has been done in the kitchen once again.  Pluss with the dumster diveing yesterday just made more dishes for me to wash of course.  Some how some way I will get thru it all today.  What is nice is I can do alot of it on the cheap and without lights going.  I will get the power bill down once again for the place.  Pluss with useing less dish soap it helps out on streaching that out around here.  The first time I used the Green Works products I had so many suds that it hurt.  I haven't tried the laundery deturgant yet.  It doesen't mean that I do not have a bottle of it.  That is the nice thing of being stocked up and useing less of everything.  Becuase when weather hits or you can't afford to go out and get something it is already there in the place.  Alot of times before I go out for a major shopping trip to the grocery stores I will throw open everything and make a list from there of what is needed.  Or as I run out of something I will write it down in what is needed.  It keeps the cost down of that bill.  Now for some of it when it is on sale and you can afford it go for it so down the road when it is not on sale then you already have the item.  Also it helps to have a deep freezer for when turkeys or whole chickens are at below 80 cents a pound.  In my place I have to watch in what I cook of course.  When the Hippy is here I have to cut out all fish and no peppers also.  The peppers I can't have at all.  What gets to me still is that some just don't care in  how they shop at all.  It's full price for them at all times nomatter in how broke they are.  So I have cut and slashed the bills down to where some folks don't come over anymore also.  Becuase I won't just get up and jump on what they want me to do around here.  I looked at one person along with another friend and asked now how am I suppose to pay the bills and get what you want me to get for my place to make you happy.  This is why some folks get thier utilities shut off at all times of the year.  There are some bills that I have to pay on time becuase if I don't gee being evicted and the car woulden't be legal here in NY State to drive.  Yes I do have a cell phone.  It has saved me more times than not around here when the power goes out.  With the cable phone when the power goes then the house phone goes also.  I have noticed over the years around here I have always had heat and the power turned on also.  I know a couple of people that have had thier gas just totally shut off even in the winter time.  I just shook my head on it all.  And the person that has done this time and time again can't say that he doesen't make good money and that he can pay his bills.  I guess that the toys that he buys are more important than the bills to be paied.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.