Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Now I am outraged over the Park

Now I had contacted Senator Mazier to help out with Saber Park Here.  ALot of older folks live around me also.  My Main concerns were pot holes of course and the driveways around this place.  No fire pits on top of everything.  Well Several Driveways Still 4 years later Havent been touched pot holes that's a laugh they can swallow the Mini Van up and a few other things around here.  According to one of the Park "Owners" I have to fix the drive way.  And I own the Lot.  Well  hand over the title to the lot and I will fix the driveway.  In the rules it says MAINTAIN.  Why should I fix a collapsing drive when I rent the land.  I kept it free from Crud and Leaves and snow that YOUR MAINTANINCE CLOWNS KEEP SINKING THE FRONT OF MY TRAILER WITH SABRE PARK ASSOCIATES LLC.   Snow from what I understood was supposse to go into the vacant lots which never happends thats why I THROW OUT THE OLD BACK WICH WILL KILL ME ONE DAY becuase of the snow pile up from the streets shoved into my drive.  And the Rent keeps going up and why????????????Pluss I will not be here for much longer If I have my way anyway.  Well with the back I was warned years ago from a Great Bone specilast that if a calcium deposit will break off and kill me one day if I keep up the work that I do from my Pelvic bone.  That is why I have pretty much stoped working and never collected SSD Here in the State Of NY.  What 3 Doctors up here and one down in Illinois.  I see a problem here.  At this point I could go and get the SSD if I really wanted to but why.  I would not be happy anyway.  So I may as well Work from the household.  Even though I am very fed up with NY State at this point.  Those are my reasons for not to move up here at all.