Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Going cheap and quickly now

Shakeing my head if it's not one child then it's another.  Well now one of my real nieces is in trouble and I will see what I can do to help within 2 weeks.  If not she better hope I don't let the door smack her where the Good Lord Split her.  I still have a bad feeling about this all.  Maybe I have good reasons to have the feelings there.  So now I will be going very cheap very soon becuase of all of it.  I diden't want to do it this way at all and seeing that I have to move along for it I have to do what I have to do.  Now lets see what happends around here.  The true test of alot of things that are going on here in the can of being cheap.  Pluss I have to make a few phone calls and trail down paper work also on top of it all.  It is nice when some folks level with me and give me a heads up on alot of things.  Anyway I will still worry about the girl and at this point I don't have her yet.  I can't move hardly as it is let alone drive someplace to get her.  Now this will weigh heavy on me eather way for the next couple of days.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.