Saturday, December 26, 2009

Now to start in on cleaning

Last night I was exsausted after going all day.  I left the dishes where they all sat lastnight to get them all today of course.  So the kitchen is torn up majorly.  I will also start cooking the leftovers today once again.  Pluss there are turkey sandwiches also thru the week.  I will get the sandwich maker cleaned up today for Monday of course.  The funny part is that I can reheat some things with that also along to make the sandwiches of course.  Now to be very cheap for the day to get thru all of what I have to do.  Normally I start the laundery on Fridays anyway and since yesterday was a major holiday I diden't bother to touch what I had.  Yesterday nobody complained about squat that I cooked at all.  Even the pies flew off the table.  So now in what I have left will last me untill at least Thursday.  And no soup during the week niether once again.  I also went thru a pile of hand towles in 2 days and the basket for the dirty ones will tell on me as always.  Some times I am a huge slob in the kitchen while I am cooking.  Alot of what I will be doing today is to get most of the house work done on the cheap here anyway.  And it takes time to do everything here.  With everything going here I may not even bother to get out of the can today.  I am safer that way.  So now to get alot of it started around here and to get a few other things done also and I should be good by noon except with the laundery of course.  That is the bad part of the whole thing here.  Anyway I better get the move on here to get started.  Have fun and play hard.