Monday, December 7, 2009

Got most of the running done

I got pretty much of the stuff done today except the reservation run that I really need to do by tomarrow.  All I can really do is wait around for abit.  Today is one of them wierd days again.  It was so cold still at 9am when I left this morning that I want to stay home for the rest of the day and do what I have to do here.  OF course the kitchen is still a desater area and that can wait also for now.  Mainly it's getting the dishes and picking up the cans that are on the counter.  At this point in time I have ran out of energy to do anything of course.  Well since it is one of them days I will be good for the rest of the week around here with getting everything off during the day.  Now normally I am not on the computer at all during the day untill about 4pm or latter in the day.  I am not use to haveing the back ground noise at all.  Except for Olliver of course.  And no cans what so ever while I was out this morning niether.  So tonight I will be going up to the front of the park and seeing what I can get along side of the road that way.  I just may luck out tonight on picking up the nickels.  I will tell you in how I made out on it also.  My one jar is up to 14 dollars so far and I really haven't been trying to hard on it at all.  Alot of it has been walking and picking up the bottle returns that way or being at the right place at the right time of course to get the extras.  It came out to my advantage the last time I turned in a huge can run.  If folks do not want them that is fine by me I will take them without a problem.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.