Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Never said I was right

Well the 2nd diveing was even better last night.  Over a grand on Pfaltzgraff stuff.  Alot of everything.  Wish I could have got a house today and I diden't at all.  Oh well at least I can still dream and collect the nickels for a place when I get one.  Then folks wander why I get free stuff in the mail and a few other things.  All I can do is laugh at this point becuase I have so many dishes to do that my head is spinning again.  Pluss I get to wing out the dishes that I have now.  So anyway today had fell apart from the get go this morning.  At this point I will get as many dishes done tonight as I can and run with it.  Also very little dish soap goes in with this go around at least.  Well just think Mom was always right when she said that good things come to those who wait.  And it is holding up that in for the waiting.  I live in 700 feet of a can is all I can say and 1000 square feet is good to me.  More room at least for my part.  So I will wait and see what happends.  I got to go into a house today and it was smaller than the can I have.  It would be hard to work out to say the least.  I will keep the tricks of alot of what I do for storage to say the least.  Between the storage bins and roll carts around here and a few other things.  You get creative on things and start laughing at some folks when they ask how did you do that.  Between the sewing machine and a glue gun I can be a hand full.  Pluss if you find a spot for things go for it.  If you can hide it even better.  Just like with my desk the drawers hold the extra kleenexes.  Then with the extra stock is well hid everywhere in plain sight.  That is the fun part about my place.  So after all this yes I will be trying to go ultra cheap once again around here.  I have really started dumpter diveing once again.  I will be doing more of that this year.  Along with a ton of new things.  Since I am alone most of the time I can do alot more without someone here.  Alot of it is the cleaning aspect around here and cuting back as much as possible.  Alot of the dollar stores and Aldi for the main things around here.  Oh well lets see what I can do around here.  Have fun and play even harder.