Saturday, December 12, 2009

Well have some more running

Like I really want to go get a loan for the tax auction at this point in time.  So I am looking at other options at this point.  And I am ready to go full blown cheapness around here.  Now I have to think about alot of things for the auction that is coming up here.  Pluss if I get a place most of my bills will be going down alot more anyway so that is a huge pluss for me.  The only thing I have to do is the taxes and a few other things for a new place.  IF I get a new place.  Since I do alot of walking anyway that at least will not bother me to much for to walk someplace.  Now the problem would be moveing all the fur balls and the feather ball.  Well worse comes to worse I will still keep looking for a place.  With me I want this huge kitchen of course and who doesen't.  I have noticed since I have got up here to NY State that I have went alot cheaper over the years.  I have had to.  Some folks are still shakeing thier heads at me in what I do.  Some folks do not like it at all and haven't been over niether becuase of it all.  Since I have became cheaper in reacent times and started counting and squeeking pennies hard over the past 4 years here.  Some folks don't mind at all becuase they have shopped for the bargins since I have been up here also.  I have shopped at Aldi for years and nobody really knew about it at all.  That helps out on the grocery budget alot.  With base meals and side dishes.  The rest of the places are for the coupons.  I still have stacks of coupons becuase of the cleaning supplies and other things also.  The coupons with the sales also help out.  That is how I have got everything for about 150 a month for years around here from all of the stores.  Pluss I have cut the power down also.  The coffee crafe has helped out alot also.  I am not wasteing as much coffee as I use to.  Pluss it keeps the coffee hot while I am at it.  When my other hippy and his Wife come over they love in how I do things.  I take the easy and cheap way out of everything here in the can.  We all can laugh about it becuase, they are looking for new ways also to cut the expensses down at thier place also.  I can say I have some folks beat on trying to cut down on things here.  Others have me totally beat out up here.  Ok folks have fun and play hard.