Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let the fun begin today

For today cleaning and walking on the ultra cheap around here.  It won't be as bad as everyone thinks it will be.  It just takes time to get use to and try new things around here.  Like dumpster diveing it takes some getting use to again.  I will be cleaning up the sandwich maker and seeing if it works.  Ok I got my pressant a bit early and that is ok.  Hot sandwiches for the appliance free.  Now normally I will tell you to get the appliances on sale and pay very little for them if you can.  You still can't beat up free at all.  Not many know this about me in when I first got up here to NY.  I went curb hopping and dumster diveing for alot of things for the can.  Now if somethings looked to raty or just plain out diden't smell right it dident come back with me.  Here in the park we all have traided stuff at one point or another.  Fans for the cans never got picked up only becuase they are just done by the time they are put to the curb/end of the driveways.  We all still laugh about it today.  Pluss alot of us went out to places to get other things also for the places.  The Hippy was impressed with me lastnight with what I ended up getting done.  I still have boxes in the kitchen at this point and will be going thru them today and start rearangeing the kitchen once again.  So a very cheap day coming up.  Alot of stuff will just go away today.  I will find the stuff that I want out a good home eather way around here.  So I will be sitting down and ploting and planning on what I will be doing and writeing things down.  Along with cheap things to try once again for the place to get all the bills down and streaching the other dollars here.  Now normally since I am alone for about 5 days a week it makes it a bit easier on me to figure out what I can do.  It drives the Hippy nuts when I start adding cheaper ways.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.