Tuesday, December 22, 2009

After finding things

I cleaned for most of the morning today.  After finding what my own Hippy did I am about ready to beat him dearly for what he pulled.  He can fear me this week at all costs now.  And being as cheap as I am he better fear me after leaveing his charger for his cell phone pluged in at my place for the past 3 days here.  That is what sent me over the edge around here besides the Hippy not pulling the bird like I asked him to do yesterday morning.  I am not to the point of putting stuff on the lawn yet but close to it now.  The Hippy that is here with me knows I am very brutal on things.  The other Hippy expects the cast iron at any time.  They both know this.  And I supposadly Hate men according to some folks out there.  They haven't seen squat out of my temper yet at all.  I tend to blow gaskets on stupidity more than ignorance anyway.  When I have the budget down to at least 80 dollars a month on the power bill and seeing the 105 dollar bill guess what I blow up knowing what I do all day.  Pluss I have been picking up and getting things out of the way for Friday and the big meal that I have to cook also while I am at it all.  So now I can say I have went over to the cheap side of life.  That is what I get for being alone for 5 days a week at least here.  Also I am finding ways to eat cheap also.  So for the ones who say I don't pull from the freezer then you better recheck your statement on things in life.  Anyway at least for the most part it was a cheap day and I did save about 2 dollars today thru it all.  I went to the res and out to Walmart once again.  Pluss I have 57 points on the card for Smokin Joes and I hopeto have more soon.