Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Like I wasen't busy yesterday

I love it when some folks think I am not busy and can drop the things I am doing right then and there.  Well for some I would drop everything for at least.  In what the Hippy wanted me to do on top of it yesterday I wasen't gonna rush right out there and do what he wanted me to.  So I got alot done yesterday morning and started digging yesterday afternoon for what the hippy wanted pluss cleaned for the rest of the day.  Pluss while I was over at Kmart yesterday I did take the gift card I got from a sweet dear woman and I wanna kick her for what she did.  Well I streached it out as far as I could and a huge Thank You for it.  Now for the rest of the day I will get out for the rent and that is about it for today.  Other wise I am gonna tackle the kitchen once again today.  There are power outages all over in the South Towns here in Western NY.  I will be dragging out the candles also while I am at it.  Heat and light from the candles and I have most of the rooms blocked up already and will hang a sheet for the hall way.  Anyway now I know why I wanted the wood burner kitchen stove now.  For the total heat source if the power goes out.  Granted I have a gas furnace no power the furnace shuts off.  Pluss a good thing about a gas range all I have to do it light the burnners and I can cook.  There are alot of things that you can cook with cast iron pots and pans also.  SO it won't be to bad around here at least.  And I did not find one can nor bottle while I was out of the can.  I did give out directions while I was at Kmart yesterday.  Now try to explain to another person that the dog and cat do get along in my place and Olliver just puts the smack down on everyone.  The dog wanted the chew and the cat wanted the bell on Ollivers new toy/treat.  A 2 for one deal yesterday.  And a trip out to Walmart while I was at it also.  It is pretty bad when I have to hit 2 differant stores to get all the cleanning supplies to stock up on.  With that being said the laundery deturgant that I wanted to try was at Kmart and the dish soap and bottle cleaner was over at Walmart.  I have noticed when I use the Green Works products it doesent affect the bird at all when I am cleaning all over the place.  I will stick with that all togeather now.  Pluss it is streachable also.  Off of a bottle that says 60 loads for the washer it becomes 120 loads in my place.  I started that while I was working over at McDonnalds.  They never seem to pay the good workers enough at all.  I got fed up with it and started working someplace else that paid alot better than the fast food place.  And I did keep up alot of the things that I had started doing of cutting back.  Even when the laundery was just rotten dirty with dust and grime.  Who ever says that computer work is clean they are lieing esspecilly when you have a dust carpet in the desk top or tower computers.  Well I got to a point to where I cut and slashed untill I was happy with it then now I can do more cutting and slashing around here.  The Hippy does tease me about it but, he also understands why I have been doing it.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder thru the day.