Wednesday, December 2, 2009

While I walked to Walamart today

I walked over to Walmart today after I realized that My eyes were that bad of not haveing my eyes on the nose or in.  I went out to the gas company after I couldent find my glasses.  I could not see the street signs at all.  So I had an extra pair of glasses that I used for the office that I was working at with the same script as the others that I wore for outside use.  Had to get the other pair fixed and made an appointment at Walmart while I was at it.  To get my eyes checked becuase it is hard to see the Hwy signs again.  Most eye doctors will tell you that is why most of us get our eyes checked anyway or the folks that seem the better half thier arms are not long enough anymore.  A friend of mine and the Hippies were laughing becuase I can see right in frount of me and the Hippy needs 3 feet pluss.  Just like one of my other Hippies grandbabies thinks that Ozzy is her gandpa when her real gandpa has dark hair and longer.  I had to laugh about it.  I told another friend that just remind the baby that less hair spray and darker hair except the beard is how you tell them apart.  Pluss no England accent for the gramps.  I am auntie eather way with the girls. Im the auntie that cooks the goodies in thier eyes.  That is fine by me.  My nickname with the babies are Auntie Goodie.  They still get all the kisses and huggs from me that I can give them.  So I really want to thank alot of folks for the girls eather way.  The girls will remember grandma that plays piano and aunties that care for them more than others out there.  Just like one of my baby cousins that played the piano untill I fell asleep while I was at her house.  It brought back wanderfull memories to me and i hugged her and thanked her the next morning while I was there.  So to my Malley get over here during the summer and I will show you a piano player in Miss Edie.  Eather way all of us will have fun.  I will make a pie crust that everyone can eat the next time I promisses.  Ok folks have fun and play harder.