Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Well another day today

I did get alot done yesterday and need to get alot more done today.  Yesterday was just another Monday busy as normal and still trying to get stuff done.  Today will be wierd becuase I have to scrub anyway and that is ok by me.  My place will be picked up by the time Friday comes and I am hopeing that I won't have a flour bomb go off once again this year.  With the made from scratch pies and breads around here.  I am hopeing to find a pie crust made from butter instead of the shortning.  I will find the recipie for that also.  That is another thing added to my list.  So lets see what I can find for the holidays this year since I did crack my grandmothers bird stuffing for Thanksgiveing.  The drool diden't stop since then from my place.  I was asked if I was gonna make it again here.  Well at least it will be a good year this year again.  No fights at all once again.  I kindda miss that around here in a sick way.  Nice and calm holiday what is that around here of course.  With me cooking and cleaning all day of course.  Well this meal will be under 30 dollars once again for Friday and I will have leftovers as normal for the week around here.  I can say that I have fed my household off of 20 dollars a week for a good while.  And still had meat around here off of the 20 dollars a week.  That was with the kids in the can also.  When you dont get paid to babysit children and they get dumped at your place then you know I had to go way cheap around here.  When I could sit here and plan a meal out with hardly anything in the place and make meals thru the month and go with it all the kids remembered what I had done.  It all stopped for the most part when I had the first knee surgery up here.  Now I don't babysit at all.  Becuase over the past 5 years have been totally just nuts here and I never knew if and when I would get a child dumped on me from the court system from PA or here in NY state.  Now the children who I thought were gonna get dumped on me never made it to my place thank goodness.  I had alot to teach them and they all passed it up.  To bad on thier parts now and I will pass the recipies that I have to a child who will be thankfull for it.  Now I have noticed alot lately that some folks have a 200 dollar grocery bill every week.  I am lucky if it is 50 dollars a week in my place.  So now I will be clipping more coupons and shopping at the cheaper stores for food and other things.  The funny thing is that a friend of mine admitted that he likes Aldi food.  I started laughing becuase I have shopped there for years and he liked what I baked and cooked for the place here.  Ok folks I am off to find the one recipie for the pie crust so have fun and play hard today.