Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wandering how

I am wandering how I will get thru the day today.  I have a very full plate going on so far and my feet barely hit the floor already this morning.  Of course I will be cheap for the day and need to be.  The poor washer will not stop along with the dryer today and tomarrow again.  That is part of the list for today and tomarrow along with several other things going on today.  When the Hippy starts hollering at me the night before you know I have alot of laundery to get done.  Winter has totally hit around my poor washer and this is the true test of the warranty on it.  Well one nice thing about getting up fairly early is that the housework gets done faster.  Then the other stuff just kindda falls into place after that.  The first load is already in the washer and I have about 4 more loads to do here.  With it being winter I get more laundery becuase with the Truck Stops you never know where you will park at or if you can not fit a tricycle in the parking lot also.  Sometimes it is that busy .  So depending on where you park at is how much you have on also.  Anyway at least I am not the person to freak out at all when it gets hairy around here.  Others will tell you differantly sometimes.  And what they think of me freaking out is totally calm around here.  I will speak my mind alot of the times eather way.  With that being said I have done many of things on the cheap for parties at my place and other places also.  And I always try to run my household on the cheap anyway.  When I went over to Walmart the other day I did pick up Coffee for almost 50 cents off the regular price.  The funny part about it all is that I will find the bargins out there.  It is in some of our nature to do so after this long.  Some of us do it all without thinking about it.  Useing coupons and looking for the sale prices.  Part of it is fun to see how much you can really save out in the grocery stores or the disscount stores out there.  Now for this time of year I know alot of folks want to save the dollars out there.  In this day in age I am so far ahead of my time once again for streaching out the dollars.  The hippy always teases me about I can make the pennies scream more than once before I let it go.  And it is true that I do that.  Someone asked me once in how I did it all.  I told them go thru the sale ads for the week and start matching the coupons up also.  Then there is alot of things that folks don't see that I do here in the place.  Like useing less of everything that comes in that I did pick up off the sales and coupons that I did bring into the can.  Now just recantly I just started useing Powdered Milk here in the can.  I use alot of it for cooking and or bakeing.  It works for me around here.  There are ways to save money everywhere in the household as I have figured out.  All I did was walk around the place and asked myself what can I cut back on during the day.  Some things are right in front of you somethings you have to dig for and go from there.  Some of it I had to read on also.  As I will tell you in what I do it doesen't always work for the next person.  And of course you have some folks that refuse to do what I do to streach out everything.  I have been sitting at the kitchen table many of days wandering what else I can cut back or do without.  This is totally normal for me.  Now I just got asked maybe 3 months ago in how I did everything on less money coming in than what the person brought in with her better half.  I told her practice putting my foot down and doing things little by little.  After almost 15 years of haveing done what I have done to cut the bills down and reworking everything time and time again it takes practice and little bites to do things.  Like during the week I do not watch T.V. during the day I totally turn it off then turn off the power strip while I am at it also.  It seems like I get more housework done that way.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder time for me to fold more laundery.