Friday, December 11, 2009

I came to relize

Now I have waited almost 18 years to get my Kitchenaid Stand mixer and got it a year ago on Black Friday of course.  If I had my one supposad nice here I would't have got it at all.  Well I was penching pennies and being cheap so I could get the Kitchenaid Classic Pluss.  I am still pinching pennies today.  I had an old bottle of laundery deturgant before I got the new stuff from Aldi.  Now the old laundery deturgant will last me at least 3 months without blinking.  This is why I switched back to the purex and a few others that I can use for the laundery.  With what I have done so far I have totally cut back and down on alot of things here in the can so I can say that I have money pulled back for a down payment or a place on the tax auction block eather way.  Depending on where I go and what county also.  Now for Tuesday it will be nuts of course and as long as I get out of the park then I am good.  Now according to some folks out there I am Trailer Trash.  Well all I have to say is look all over and define the Trailer Trash out there.  I don't have a car or truck up on cender blocks and I don't have a couch on blocks niether out in the front yard.  I never denyed on liveing in a Trailer or Mobial Home Park.  Just like I won't deny that I am trying to be cheap also.  Now I will admit to haveing the Lot rent as much as a Morgage payment at 345 and going up in April of 2010.  I will say this also is that I wish I would have got out of here years ago.  WIth the money situation at the time I coulden't at the time.  So I did stay here for longer than what I wanted to.  Now some of the folks who have knowcked me over the years can Bite Me at this point.  I have a roof over my head and more food in my place than they all have without the government at this time.  Now I am not knocking the Older Folks at all. I am knocking the ones who refuse to get off thier toushes and start working.  The ones on Oh I'm to big and I need the SS Disablity or I drink to much and need the SS Disibility.  And don't deny it becuase we all know someone on dissabillity that just doesen't deserve it at all.  I know one "Doctor" who is guilty of puting folks on SSD That Doesen't need to be on it in Florda.  That is why alot of Doctors do not like to practice in Ny State also.  So at this point I have gone even cheaper by cutting back and not takeing any 18 year olds in as of yet.  And after I got chewed out last night I am really thinking of not takeing the girl in at this point in time.  I knew I had a bad feeling at Wensday night and now I know why between the girl geting snotty and The Hippy just going way beyond Drill Sargent on me also.  I pretty much gave up and refuse to pay for the girl to get up here since I diden't get her down to Albion NY at all.  I am not the rich person that The one Supposad Nice swears that I am.  The girl I am talking about has refused to live here at all becuase I am a hard Ass as they say on life.  The girl that I am talking about also isen't related to anyone here on all sides to the families in question.  We all narrowed her "Real" Father down to a cabbie in Lockport or a Canadian one like it matters which tooth bit Her Biological Mother to begin with.  I am not knocking the childs Real Mother at all at this point and whatever last name she is useing at this point in time.  Now it is bad when the girl went into Foster Care in another state and the Foster Mother looked at me point blank and said to me that this child looks like nobody here.  My responce to her was You figure it all out now.  And gave the Foster Mother a look like put it togeather now I have after the first 6 days I met the child.  At the age of 6 before this child left for PA.  And the loop hole for PA Laws for a child for the past 10 years at least has been that the neighbor can walk in and take custoty of the child even though they are A sexual predotor or not they all don't care.  Seen it all happen with 4 children and another child.  How many more have been just down right abused in the state of PA becuase of this law.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.