Saturday, December 19, 2009

Well sitting around and ploting

I am sitting here and ploting on what to do first today.  I have a ton of laundery once again.  So lets see how far I get once again today.  At least it is the laundery bomb instead of the dish bomb today.  Pluss to have the Food Network on also inbetween loads of laundery.  Once Paula Dean comes on Olliver goes very quiet.  It is just wild he hollars and carries on untill the bird gets to watch his Paula.  So since his Paula Dean is on Olliver is quiet already and is watching her.  Anyway I have started the first load of laundery and still looking around to see what next I can do.  I can't just throw my hands up yet today.  It is to early for that just yet.  I have been working on my list starting on Monday on what needs to be done around here.  Pluss one more box in the kitchen will not hurt me at all.  The first year that I was up here I thought that the MailMan and the UPS guy was gonna get all of us girls.  I had 5 huge boxes that smelled and were so heavy that the poor guys were gonna strain themselves.  It was fun that year eather way.  Now I have a house full that will be over for the most part thruout the day for the holiday.  With everything going on I will break out the prep work all week once again around here so all I have to do is get it togeather and bake the rest of the dinner that day.  Alot of things will get done this week of course.  And it never fails at all with me.  After almost 18 years I started all the prep work about 10 years ago to make it easier on myself.  Then this way I had more time to fight with the out-laws that came over.  This year is differant again becuase really none of the out laws are going to be here at all.  So it will be easy on me at least.  And I don't have to butter the dang bird at all like the Hippies sister wanted me to year after year.  That was just plain nuts and I refused to do it also.  Well after a number of years I would get the bird in the oven before everyone woke up around here.  Then the one year I messed everyone up by haveing a lamb for the holidays.  So someone grabbed the butter out of the fridge and I grabed the leg out of the fridge and said fine go head and ruin a good leg there.  Well the fight was on and I laughed.  What else could I do for that year.  After that the Hippies sister left the bird alone also.  Well this time around I am not sure on wheather the 20 lb bird or the brest.  I will figure it out here shortly anyway.  I just can't wait untill Friday comes along once again.  Ok folks have fun and play harder.