Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Well got out for a bit

I went up a block and did pay the lot rent this morning.  I diden't get anywhere else today it was just way to mushy in the park this morning.  Now thunder busting for the can of course.  And more snow on the way I can wait for it all now.  At least its not feet of snow that are coming down at this point in time.  So while I was thinking of it I plugged in the cell phone for just in case of the power goes out around here at least I have 2 and a half hours of talk time on the phone.  To at least call the power company to get them notice.  now let the fun begin around here of course.  Most of the southern tier was without power this morning so school was canned for today.  I can also tell that the temp is dropping around here becuase my feet are frozen when I am out in the kitchen even with the extra flooring.  So the trick is now to have the candles out and ready along with the Lighter to get the burnners going.  I can't have sulfer matches with the bird.  Worse comes to worse I can get some heat and cooking done in the can even if the power does go out totally.  Even my poor Momma forgot that I had a gas range to cook on around here.  Since it is winter out it wont hurt to bad if the power does go out on me now.  I can live without the computer and T.V. at this point in time.  When it comes to it some folks are lost if they loose the power.  Not here at least.  Some that I know freak out becuase he is a controle freak anyway and cant deal without things at all.  That is why I asked to be droped out of the chat room becuase some folks I do not need to be controled by at all in life.  Now my life has went on without the chat room and I have became my normal self once again without worries of how blunt I am in the real world without worries of someone else cutting me down at the ankels for what I am and do in my own life.  It is like the place is cleaner becuase I have stayed away and asked in fact begged to be out of the chat room.  Now some folks have acussed me of bad mouthing folks when I haven't at all.  I have been warning others about the room at all costs.  Like I care of what folks think about me anyway out of that chat room.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.