Thursday, December 24, 2009

Another long day of cooking

Well yesterday I ended up burning the snot out of my hand and I had to stop for a while.  For today I get to start other prep work for tomarrow.  I would rather stick my hands in really cold stuffing for to stuff breadcrumbs up the birds toush than hot ones.  Now for today I get to make pies and a few other things.  It makes it so much easier on me with the holidays coming up to work like all week than it is all on the same day then to fight for the ovens.  That is one reason why I ended up with the convection oven here in my place.  The other is when summer hits I use the crock pot and the convection oven alot.  The holidays I use the regular oven, crock pot, and the convection oven.  And yes I will have the timers going all over the place with 2 cell phones and the one on the oven also.  I will get further ahead today only becuase I have an extra set of hands to start helping.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.