Friday, December 11, 2009

It got cold out

Well 12 degrees out side.  Pluss I totally forgot to shove towels in the one leaky window.  Liveing in an older trailer is for the birds I can tell you that.  And it will get worse in here when the temps go lower also.  Now for today I have some cleaning and more blocking up to do around here.  Some folks figure why should I block the drafts up.  I will tell you why.  There are so many drafts around here that if I diden't block them up the gas bill would be 300 dollars a month during the winter and you get cold spots in the place.  The Hippy diden't blame me after the second year in why and how I did things.  He even helped by that summer to put everything back up with the window unit that I had.  The other day a very dear friend of mine called and said he had 89 degree weather out.  I called him a brat and he started laughing.  Even his Mom was laughing.  And watching the news around here and the Early show is calling for 3 feet for the Buffalo area.  That is going to the south of Buffalo do not let them kid you about that.  What gets to me is that the wind has kinda calmed down and there was no cold air coming into the can.  Now after it has hit about 12 outside then all the cold comes in.  I still have the space heaters out just in case of course and I may have to fire up the oil heater for the bird today.  Untill I get the rest of the drafts blocked at least.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.