Sunday, December 13, 2009

Good thing on saveing money

Well I have learned over the years to start saveing money for what you want.  I have found out with myself When I start saveing for something then by the time I am done I do not want the item that I thought I wanted in the first place.  And I find something else to get after that.  One thing I have always wanted was a wood burning kitchen stove.  I diden't get much with the Ex-Husband at all.  After almost 18 years I finally got my Kitchenaid mixer.  And I saved, pinched,and cliped for the mixer.  Well with the auction block I had done the same thing also except I diden't start in with the cans except a few months ago.  The cans are for the wood burner.  It has been somewhat slow for now for the nickels and it will start picking up in the summer time.  Tourists who knew.  Pluss the kids also throw the cans on the ground around here.  I even had cans handed to me at the grocery store also.  I'll take the cans without a problem here.  At this point even though it is at 14 dollars it is still a good start for the wood burner.  Pluss the wood burner would be an extra heat source also.  Anyway now to start streaching out around here the power bill was mostly taxes again.  I know it was becuase of the dryer going and a few other things.  Ok folks more tomarrow and have fun and play harder tonight.