Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Hippy has the car and I'm out of luck

The Hippy took the van to do some running so that leaves me home without a van again.  So I have been catching up with the housework that I needed to do anyway around here.  I am on the 3rd load of laundery which I still have used to much soap in as normal.  That is the differance between the old and new deturgant from Aldi.  I am suprized that I don't have suds all over the place at this point  today.  What I do not get is whay bother with something that already works well to begin with and water it all down.  Now I have to get blankies ready for a good friend of mine.  I'm so excited now.  If the person doesen't gain weight walking thru the door he is in trouble.  This should be good around here from the 19th of next month on.  All I can say is both of us teaching each other on how to cook this should be good.  The poor guy will get the Italian and I will get the other.  Since some liked my chili off the stove top here.  I cheat in some ways in others I don't.  Well what can I say an extra 3-5 loads extra a week of laundery and I can go with that now.  Now to just get mattreses for the spare room and it will be all good here.  Pluss the spare room cleaned out.  I have at least 4 weeks to do this.  So I have time to get things settled around here with the time that I have.  Ok folks have fun and play hard.