Sunday, December 27, 2009

Now there have been questions

I do work out of the house with a Temp Service.  And I also work in the household.  I do computer work and factory work.  Why the power bills are so high in my place is becuase 3 quarters of it is taxes and where I am at here in NY State.  I got it out of the Power Company just recently that all of us here in the trailer park are on the commercial rates for the taxes becuase that is how the Slum Landloards wanted it all.  And yes I do say things over and over again.  Sometimes that is how some of us folks learn around here.  As I have said before in what I do will not work for everyone.  I can only say what is working for myself and my household.  Some things I have rediscovered in what I have been doing is not enough sometimes and I have to reach back for some of the things I use to do way back when.  I have brought out the scrap paper for my lists of things to do while I am not working thru the temp work and other work.  That is how I pay for all the bills that come into the can.  Pluss I have some help with people who stay here with me.  I will also warn folks on people who try to scam others.  When that happends I tend to blow up over it.  Or when folks tell me when I have gone overboard on being frugal or cheap here for my own place then tell me I have to spend every dime that comes into the place.  I once read someplace that there is no right or wrong way to be frugal or cheap.  I know folks who just jump in and start denying themselves right away for some things when they start going to the frugal side of life.  That is why I go in and every 6 months and get something that I can use for the household or for myself so I don't feel like I am deprived of anything.  I also save up for things that I want for the can before I can get a house.  I will always do things like that.  I refuse to rush out and spend top dollar for things at the stores.  It is like my mind and body reject that part of life.  I am very straight to the point and very blunt at times also.  If it comes out as hate so be it.  That is one thing is that you will not catch me lieing niether on things.  I would rather tell the truth on things and let it go from there.