Saturday, December 26, 2009

Went shopping anyway

I'm not complaning at all.  I saved about 100 dollars today at 3 differant stores today.  And picked up a few things along the way for next year.  All the dishes finally got done around here for now.  Untill I start makeing dinner once again out of the leftovers.  I am hopeing for a one pot meal tonight.  Dinner on the cheap is pick 2 leftovers for tonight marry them togeather then I have the roll out cressant rolls to throw on top.  Now I have been cutting back as much as possible for this month of course.  Next month is going to be a shock to everyone that comes over here.  I will get most of the stuff cut out once again.  Aldi will keep me shopping for the groceries and a few other things.  Right along with a few other places also.  It has seemed like the prices are starting to go up around here once again at the stores.  So I will start hot and heavy with the coupons also for the new year at other stores that take them.  And I usually shop with coupons anyway around here and I have been somewhat slacking thou.  Ok folks have fun and play hard.