Monday, December 21, 2009

What a day so far

I must admit that I was working my toush off for most of the day and need to do more around here yet.  By Friday I will be beat into a pulp eather way.  I did get the food proccesor that I ordered today also.  It works like a charm here.  What it is is that folks don't understand the safety issues with the appliance at all.  It is so much easier to hook up the T-Fal stuff than it is the Kitchenaid Food Processor.  Now to get things really done around here I have had a good start for today and need alot more done of course.  I did get the turkey pulled today also while I was at everything.  The one that almost knocked out someone this year instead of my foot.  All I could do was laugh and go from there on the turkey and a friend who was helping me at the time.  Well I pulled a bigger bird this time and leftovers will go home with who is comeing over and some will go back in the freezer after it is cooked.  Along with the stuffing when a friend gets back to the states in January.  Then the guy will get the dinner also.  I will do this for some folks that I really really like.  Now it is the matter of getting alot of the prep work done again for Friday and go from there.  I will be cooking all I need is someone ther to keep me company for this time and the boys can go play in the yard.  Or in the shed eather way.  Ok folks have fun and play harder.