Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Well the weather is gonna get bad

The weather will take a turn for the worse here in Niagara Falls tonight.  So I may as well get the rest of the running done today that I need to do.  Well this is what I get for not wanting to go out of the can for the ice and snow tomarrow.  I can say now I just do not like takeing risks in the van unless I really really have to.  After what happened on the 219 going down to PA about 4 years ago.  The 219 was closed and I dident hear it over the news untill I pulled off onto it.  I told the State Trooper at that point let me go becuase I have enough nerves at that point in time.  I took it slow and got down to Sprinville and the roads were clear by that point in time.  So now I do still keep up with the traffic reports of course after that one.  Anyway for today at least the first part of it I will be running for the most part.  Of course I will be saveing money eather way I go for today out at the Res and back to Wlamart.  Or I may end up over at the dollar store I am not sure on where yet between there and Walmart.  Anyway at least today is not as bad as yesterday was at all.  Just alot of car time to do things is all.  So I am hopeing to have a good day around here at least.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.