Tuesday, December 1, 2009

In my spam folder of email

Now I have looked into Obomas health care plans that they have.  It would cost me more than what I would get from the Temp Agencey or the Trucking companey that the Hippy is at right now.  About 500 dollars more a month for what we all pay at this point in time.  That is the SICK way of doing things.  I know Canada is about bankrupt at this point in time becuase of the national Health care they have.  And you wander why they have the PST and GST taxes over in Canada.  The last time I was in Canada a cup of coffee was cheaper than the US side at 50 cents cheaper.  And double the Caffeen.  SO thanks to the Canadians for that.  I was up untill 1am on the US side coming out of the buzz from the coffee.  When I was out this past Saturday there were mor Canadians on the US side of the border.  Not that I mind or anything since it is a Bedroom town/ Tourist trap unless you know where to shop at.  In the city it is 10-25 cents if not more for gas per gallon.  Buffalo is about 10 cents cheaper than it is in Niagara Falls here.  SO are the groceries even with the extra penny for sales tax becuase of Erie County.  And the closer you get to the PA line the cheaper it goes also.  Now I don't mind the 219 except for in the winter time then it is slicker than snot out that way even in PA it is even worse.  With 86 here in NY state The Senaca Nation even salt better than The state of NY does on thier roads.  Oh well maybe the Indians have it right after all after all these years.