Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Now to start ploting

At this point I am trying to figure out what to do first.  I know I can make the cake today and put it into the freezer untill I need it.  It is all the veggies that I have to chop for Friday and get other things done also.  The fun part is becuase, of the new food processor that I got.  I will be letting everyone know how it works out for today and tomarrow.  I want to make pie crusts out of it also.  Lets see what happends with it and go from there.  Well I will have alot to do today and it never fails the couple of days before I start a huge meal like on the holidays of course.  Once I do get started it won't be so bad it's the getting started part that gets to most folks.  Alot also is where do I start at for alot of us.  So today I will jump in with both feet and go.  Ok folks have fun and play harder and I will be back here shortly.