Thursday, December 3, 2009

Alot of older folks today

There were alot of older folks at Walmart today.  More than a couple had said straight out the rate everything is going they were gonna starve to death becuase of NY State.  So Sussanne expect an influx of folks coming to your site.  I will be makeing the mac and cheese tomarrow night.  I told alot of people about the one site that I go to for cheap and easy way of cooking.  Pluss dinner ideas of course.  Only if the polotitions could use some the site.  They would learn what it is to cook on the cheap also.  Several of the older folks today said that they would rather pay 20 dollars for candles and keep thier power bills down to about 50 dollars a month.  I understand compleatly on it.  Alot of times I will use the tea candles in the mornings to have some light in the kitchen.  And I will not need them for tomarrow morning at all with the big snow coming also.  8 inches of the 4 letter dirty word.  IF you ever wander why that the folks that are on SS and SSD when they shop once a month.  Ask them they only get paid once a month and have to streach out everything.  There is still alot to learn from the older folks still today.  Ask them they all will tell you what's up and how to do something on the cheap around here in NY State.  So I will be staying home tomarrow and going from there.  The first big snow fall of the year.  If I had my old lead sled I woulden't worry to much since I do not have the baby anymore I will stay home.  The comfort food will break out into my can tomarrow.  Pluss it gives me a chanse to burn bacon in the new skillet that I got.  It is not the teflon coated stuff so I will be ok with the bird.  And the lids off of the one set that I have fit the pan also.  All I can say is I will be adding things here shortly in what I have done.  One is that I am useing less dish deturgant so far.  The good thing is that it is being streached out to the max here in the household.  Alot of the times the Hippy just shakes his head and walks away untill I shown him why I use less of the name brand stuff.  I know some of the knock off brands you have to use less also.  I learned that when I first bought the red bottle laundery deturgant.  I had suds coming out of the washer the first time I used it.  Now it went to snot.  SO I have one bottle of Tide and 2 bottles of Purex.  I have to use less of the Tide and Purex.  Go figure on it.  Alot in my household does double duty of course.  Some folks yell and hollar and try to cut me down on it and that is fine by me.  If it can be streached out I can do it around here of course.  I use dish rags instead of spounges here.  It's much healthier on most of us.  Pluss hand towels also.  The paper towels what's that.  I have to laugh sometimes becuase once a week I do a load of white towels around here becuase of the hand towels and dish rags.  And folks want to reach for the paper and I start to hollar of course.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder on the cheap.