Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Haven't started yet

Well not much is going to get done here today with the auction going on.  And that is ok by me after last night with more dumpster diveing.  I lifted way to much.  Oh well at least I can sit down all day practicly at the auction.  With yesterday at least I can say that I will not be slideing that easy untill I get the van unloaded.  So it's a good thing.  Anyway another cheap day here in the can of course.  And most of us are takeing coffee with us.  After the first 2 go arounds with the auctions I can say that I have done this before.  Doing this today I am hopeing to get a place cheap enough to get out of the can.  New set of neighbors at least and hopefully they don't need shock collers like most of the children around here in the park.  Alot of the bills will go down if I get a house.  Insurance will go up.  It will be well worth getting out of the park eather way.  So lets see where it goes to this morning.  One good find lastnight was another part to the Kitchenaid mixer.  A 60 dollar part for free.  Now I will say this free is always good weather it is samples in the mail to dumster diveing.  Ok so it takes a bit of time and hunting for stuff.  It is well worth the trouble most times.  Just like the dishes from a couple of days ago.  Like I really need more dishes around here I may find a home for the set that I do have here.