Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have realized

The sinues infections with the Broncitus are better than where I am at in NY State.  That is the bad thing about around here.  I asked a senator here In Niagara Falls NY if I have to clear a desk and wait till things get resolved here in Western NY and if they have to bring in T.P. Like I had to with a companey that I woked for.  And Tust me the oreintal Gal was Happy with my toush that day.  As far As I know her shipment is still stuck in port here at the US side or China's side That hasen't been picked up.  I heard the crunch need I say more on it.  After the it is better than the Sears catalog statement The poor woman agreed with me over the T.P. Situation over on Race st.  Hurtal AVE. side of the biss of things.  Way to many welfare moves with ERT and then some.  I just refused to go back after awhile of not enough Pay.  I will do hard drives and several other things if the price is right on it.  The hourly pay was the cheap way out of things when I had been there longer than some and had senority over alot of folks that were there at the time.  Broken Bones or not.  I am still willing to work with ERT'S old costumers to make them Happy eather way out of my own PLACE.  You know my work is all I can say.  And pay me enough to survive on.  I am already tight enough.  You all think that Jim Dugger squickies I have him beat here in NY State.  I make Linclon scream more than once here and then some.