Monday, December 14, 2009

More rain

Well it has started raining out again.  It is no worse than dumpster diveing in this weather of course.  500 dollars if not more in Phalsgraff dish ware and Marbrole bags.  That was yesterdays find.  The rain has arived again here in the Western NY area and I just dont like it.  Well the one bag of the 8 is still outside in the rain.  The next 3 are in the washer as always.  May as well do the cheap way of things.  I ended up over at the dumster again tonight and lets see what I ended up with.  That will be for tomarrow eather way.  Now for me being totally cheap I will take that up a notch of course.  Now I will take that into the ultra cheap range as of the past 24 hrs of course.  And that goes with the coupon also for what I bought.  I did talk with my Mother today and told her she would be getting something from the UPS guys.  She said OOOOOO my favorite brownies.  All I could do was laugh.  The UPS guys and gals are great with older folks.  They will bring in the package for the elderly.  So that is why I love the Buster Brown Folks.  Even with myself the people will shove a box in the door for me during the day time.  Now for the one that I have ordered.  The food processor will be here with all of the attachments soon enough.  My Mother even said I was way to practical for what I get for the household.  I will let everyone know how I like it after I use most of the attachments after I get it.  It better come with a maid is all I can say in how much I paid for it.  It was still under 200 dollars for everything.  So now I have a juicer also while I am it all.  Along with a blinder.  Ok folks have fun and play hard.