Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Next on the list

One thing about keeping a list in my household is that I can say what I did during the day and week.  When the Hippy comes home and asks what I did all week I look at him and want to kick him half the time.  Now I can say that the laundery is costing me pennies a day to do around here.  That is one thing that all of us were laughing in the checkout lanes in Target on black Friday this year.  When I looked at the guy straight faced and said that my bed was to big for the blankie he threw down.  King sized bed and a Queen sized blankie.  So now I will find another 3 blankies here soon after the hollidays altogeather.  I will hit the Dollar stores once more for extra blankies and more towels.  I noticed that the ones I cover the chairs with are looking pretty sad.  Well I havent bought towels really since a store of D&K closed up here.  I use to walk there and get a cup of coffee while I was at it all after I broke 3 fingers on one hand.  The good times to where I could get things cheap and not worry about it.  Like thermal shirts for alittle over a dollar a piece untill they went on sale there.  I miss the place totally.  Now I can still walk up to several dollar stores and go from there.  I can laugh about some of it only becuase at times it was so cold walking and the snow hitting me and I still do not mind walking when it is cold outside.  Well better jackets and a few other things came along thru the years also while I was at it all.  And I have got alot cheaper over the years also since I do not have a spoiled brat here.  All 3 years almost 4 now and I diden't have to go dirt cheap all at once.  There is a long story behind it and I can say I still diden't get Liberty-Ann at all as she did me a favore for a change.  And that sums it all up in a nut shell.  Pluss I still owe it to the Judge for a bottle as a huge thanks.  I haven't forgot the man at all.  I still have a smile on my face after almost 4 years so it is a very good thing.  Oh well such is life and there will always be more questions in life than answers anyway.  Have fun folks and play even harder.