Saturday, December 12, 2009

Alot of folks wander why about me.

I will admit some folks wander why about me.  I shop at the odd ball places and nail people who need to wake up and smell the coffee at times.  When some have walked in my shoes in the first year or so when I first moved up here.  When I can say I did struggle I have.  Diveing into dumpsters and getting food that way and the bargin racks.  Now some folks have had money for awhile and have forgot what it was like when they first started out or had the silver/gold spoon in thier mouths when they were born.  When some of us have had to work and continue to do so under cruddy conditions at all times.  Some of us do not get paid for what we do.  Like the house wives who never get a break from thier jobs at home.  What gets to me is that some of us if we get out for a couple of hours and just go we are ok if we window shop some place.  Becuase we are cheap enough with 6 to 8 months down the road we can get something for the place we are at.  So some need to walk in my shoes for about 6 months or so see how it all feels.