Sunday, December 6, 2009

Just what I wanted to do

Just what I wanted to do first thing in the morning around here.  The cat has a belly cold once again.  There is a spray that I use to clean up after the dog and cat that doesent affect the bird.  It is the Oxy spray from the Dollar General.  It works great on the carpets for cleaning them.  Now I am shakeing my head.  Ok I will admit that I have spoiled the Hippy and it is my fault on it.  Since I do take care of the can that I am in and he doesen't have to do anything while he comes over.  So now another couple of loads of laundery that has to be done here becuase of the cat.  I will be doing that while I have the football games going on the T.V. at least.  Now to start laughing about all of this.  Well at least I can do that much for today.  Anyway the Hippy is going thru the auction listings once again.  So I might just find a place yet around here.  Other than the can.  One good thing is most of the bills will go down except for the car insurance of course.  Oh well at least I can rework the budget over once again after I get out of here also.  I am still working on the budget for here.  Well the dollar stores around the area are gonna really really like me this year.  And after yesterday I am good for the most part of everything in the can.  I am fairly stocked up still so that is a pluss on that end of everything.  Well folks have wandered why I keep the place stocked like I do.  I buy it when it is on sale and it is things that make the can go anyway.  Between food and other things.  Some folks that come over it seems like they eat the T.P. out of the bathroom.  So I tell them out that that has to last me untill the end of the month when they come over for the roll that is in the bathroom.  Well since the Hippy and I make to much for them they haven't been over at all.  Well part of the reason is that I have went cheaper for the can and everything else also.  Eather way I do not get cut down anymore from the couple.  Since I was not lazy and did get my washer and dryer hooked up as soon as I got it made it nice on myself for not lugging laundery out to the van and go over to the launderymat on a constant basis anymore.  I may have a pile of laundery out in the hall way and in the bathroom and that is ok by me.  One bad thing about a small place the laundery area is eather out in the kitchen or the bathroom.  Pluss you get real creative on the storage outlet also.  Totes all over the place and stacked up.  Well that is why I have a spair room still.  I will end up getting a piece of plywood big enough for 2 totes side by side and throw a pice of cloth over it and there is an automatic table/storage space.  Well that and I took an old dresser from the curb years ago when I first moved up here.  That holds alot of stuff from the kitchen like pans and other things also.  The funny thing is is that the dresser looks like it was ment to be in the liveingroom and or kitchen.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.