Thursday, December 3, 2009

Well let see what happends this year

With the snow coming once a gain I expect a HUGE pile of snow in my front yard once again.  I should place it back out in the street when The Park Clowns pile it up in the yard.  I have to laugh becuase Maziar did come thru the park 5years ago and the only thing that got fixed was the pot holes that would swallow the Honda that I had at the time.  The water still reeks coming out of the faucet and at least half the driveways that are left with folks still liveing in the trailers are really falling apart or the children can go swimming in it.  I am still waiting for one of the drivers to beat the boy over at 34 with shooting at thier trucks with a bebe gun.  Let me watch this and I diden't see squat in what really happand except the boy fell.  Oh there is a new dog over there also that is OUTSIDE all day and night again.  Of course the dog barks at everything.  There are some things that I know and the owners better start going thru the books again and keep an eye out on it.  What is the differance between one to the other for the management.  So I keep the lot rent caught up and go and I refuse to do any more than that.  The reasons why I haven't moved yet is becuase I am not rich by all means at all.  I have been saveing scrimping and going without to get out of here.  Pluss the lot rent has gon up almost 200 dollars withing the past 15 years also.  Really nothing has changed at all over the years except more empty lots and cans around.  Also since were the can sits here I can walk to almost every place that I need to go.  Sometimes it is a pain if you need alot of groceries trying to walk with all of it.  Well the mud pits have begun also around here with all the rain.  I walked to Walmart yesterday to get something done.  We all got to laughing becuase the folks asked how long it take me to get over there.  I told them if I am walking about 3 min driveing is about 15 to 20 min.  So yes I did save some money yesterday and realized I needed to start saveing up again for alot more for to stock up and get out of here.  Well the Hippy last night was funny when he checked up on me.  He asked what was going on and if it was my dog barking to be let in and I said no of course.  Oh well I have been trying to revamp the budget anyway still and Still finding stuff to cut out of course.  The way I am doing this is finding stuff that I can really reuse untill it is totally shot befor I let it go.  The zipper bags that I use for the splitting of the meat is out of the question still.  Other than that I am looking at other ways that I can do and save money on of course.  Then this way I can say that I really did save the pennies up.  I am not complaining at all if I can get something done on the cheap so can others is how I look at it.  I have maintained the can of course on the cheap like replaceing faucets, toilet guts, and appliances that went.  I have also paid the lot rent to get the drive fixed also which the Slum Landloard has and had refused to do.  I haven't totally gave up at all I just get fighting mad is all when things should have been done that are not getting done.  So I will keep saveing up the nickle returns untill I can get the hay out of this place and keep saveing the nickle returns also well after wards also.  The Hippy lets me do this without saying a word about it.  Only becuase of free money.  Others that I know just shake thier head at me untill they find out that I have collected more than what they realized that I did.  Some days are better than others of course.  And I have always found enough bottles and cans to put food on the table in really lean times. Now it seems like the kids throw out more of the nickles than us adults out there or the Canadians.  There are times where I can get 50 dollars within a day for the nickles then others none.  It depends on what is going on also in the area.  Oh well at least I will be takeing a walk before I head up to one of the offices.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.