Friday, December 18, 2009

Well still waiting

I am waiting for the appliance that I ordered on Saturday.  Alot of folks don't know about the safty features on the food proccessors that they all have.  I say about 20 years ago the government made manufactures put a safty feature on as of if the lid is not propperly in place on the bowl then it will not turn on.  It has saved my household more times than not.  While I was babysitting several kids over the years I had the one that I have plugged in and was doing BBQ sauce in it.  So I took off the lid and had my fingers in it when one of the kids desided to turn it on.  It dident come on becuase the lid was off.  And the child got even madder at me becuase they wanted to see what would happen.  Right after that I stoped sitting for those children that day.  All thier mother could say was sorry.  I was overly mad after that point in time.  Still to this day thier mother can't stand when I walk into thier place that all 4 children listen to me better than they do her.  Part of the problem is I take no mercy for the one who messed up and that has helped.  Thier father is the same way.  So anyway today is one of them days of makeing lists for next week so I can start cooking once again and all the children that I had in and out of the house miss all the cooking.  Now for this week I diden't call the electritions house to see if they wanted to come over for the holidays at all.  Not after what they did to me for the last one.  I would rather eat alone again.  Not giveing the phone call by that Monday just frosted me totally to say that they were not coming over at all.  I had to call the day before and find out that way.  Thank goodness there was another person here to help me eat a 20 lb bird that I had pulled.  So now I will not call them to come over at all anymore.  I have came to the point of you can only slap me with words for so long before I drop that person on the curb and really speak my mind weather they like it or not.  That is why more than likely that the electrition and his wife haven't been over niether since he got home.  Pluss after I have gone even cheaper around here niether one of them like it.  I have lost some folks who I thought were friends over the fact that I had to start streaching out everything around here.  And watching every dollar coming in and out of the can.  Not only that I have realized also with some folks if you are broke they will be your friend and once everyone starts working again that the same folks don't want nothing to do with you after that becuase my budget doesen't change after I start back to work outside of the can.  It is also pretty bad when a truck driver makes more money than an electrition does.  I will keep my cheap and frugal ways for my place and still spend under my budget time and time again.  December and January are always bad months around here anyway.  That will never go away.  So I try to keep a full stock on what I need for the place anyway then it is cheaper all the way around.  It has also helped me in the long run with winters around here.  Ok now to start makeing my list of things to do for next week and a few other things for the can.  Have fun and play even harder.