Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Well now I will rework the budget

Today I get to rework my budget for next year.  May as well do it this month instead of January.  All I can say is alot more coupons for this next year for the food and cleaning supplies.  And be as cheap as I can for the power bill.  Well with the Lot Rent going up again in April and God only knows in how high it will be after this.  Well I can say this becuase the owners of the park have still done squat around here and they have lost alot of renters also becuase of it.  There are people who needed to be evicted from the get go and the Management hasen't bothered niether on that of course.  All I told them was zap collars for the kids.  Now if it was my children doing this they would have tossed me and the kids out by now.  For the past almost 2 years I have been dealing with the children from across the street and thier father could care less and IF and When the Mother is there she can't controle the children niether.  So now I guess it is the pay the Rent and Shut the Hell up about the 2 children in everyones eyes.  Anyway I will be liveing very cheap/frugal this up coming year so I can get out of here.  That means more coupons and shopping even less for the can.  Pluss useing less power and gas on top of it all.  I have blocked up all the rooms that are not in use and that are drafty.  Pluss most of the windows also while I was at it all.  It has helped on the gas bill alot this year.  Under 100 dollars so far and the weather has helped also.  And there were 2 days that the furnace did not run last week.  Yes the big oven and the convection oven did also help on that.  It was over 80 here in the can.  So now to rework the budget and cut more out that I can really cut once again.  It will be nice to see the bills go down even more for the upcoming year of course.  I will be happy when the storage unit goes away totally.  So another yard sale is in order.  Another thing going on here in NY State is the wind power which most of us will not see a dime drop of the power bills once again.  Just like the Eastern Sea Board gets thier power from Canada's Power Vista.  Everytime they go down we all have a Black Out going for the most part.  I will say it again I live about 3 Miles from the NY State Power Vista and drive over it regularly when I am going to the one Hospital in Lewiston NY.  My rates are doubled becuase NY State wants it like that.  Pretty bad when my Mothers Power bill is cheaper than mine and she Lives in the state of Illinois.  And my poor mom has more running in her house than I do.  Alot of the times during the day almost everything is off totally from the power strips that I have here in the place.  Now I noticed when someone was Dog and Cat sitting in my place my bill went up 20 dollars that month while I was in and out of the place.  I asked if they had a party at my place.  They ran almost every light in the can without the party.  Just like they did over at thier place.  Then some wandered of why they had a 400 dollar power bill for the month every month.  Here I was not useing the dryer and hanging laundery out once it got nice enough outside and put the A/C on at 80 during the summer months.  When the sun was coming in one side of the windows I would block the windows on that side of the place.  It saved alot of money.  The highest bill I got was maybe 120 during the summer.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.